HEPATOSYL PLUS is ideally suited for pre- and postanaesthetic liver support. HEPATOSYL® PLUS contains the same ingredients as original HEPATOSYL® but now also contains Silybin, the most active isomer of Silybum marianum (milk thistle)2
Triple antioxidant approach
• Stable, pure and absorbable form - stable indigestive and duodenal juices as well as in bile 3,4
• Converted into the antioxidant glutathione5 Vitamin E
• Potent liver antioxidant6,7 Silybin
• Antioxidant by increasing cellular superoxide dismutase8Available in 50mg (60's) and 100mg (30's)
Available in 50mg (60's) and 100mg (30's)
1. iMap data June 2010. 2. Flatland B. (2003), Botanicals, Vitamins and Minerals and the Liver: Therapeutic Applications and Potential Toxicities, Compendium of Continuing Education for the Practicing
Veterinarian, 25(7), July, p519. 3. Kaye G.L., Blake J.C. and Burrounghs A.K. (1990), Metabolism of Exogenous S-adenosyl-L-methionine in Patients with Liver Disease, Drugs, 40 (suppl 3), p124-128. 4.
Stramentonili G., Gualano M. and Galli-Kienle M. (1979), Intestinal Absorption of S-adenosyl-L-methionine, Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, 209, (3), p323-326. 5. Davidson G.
(2002), S-adenosylmethionine, Compendium of Continuing Education for the Practicing Veterinarian, 24(8), August, p600-603. 6. Lee Sator L., Trepanier L.A. (2003), Rational Pharmacological Therapy of
Hepatobiliary Disease in Dogs and Cats, Compendium of Continuing Education for the Practicing Veterinarian, 25(6), p432-446. 7. Bexfield N., Watson P. (2009), Treatment of canine liver disease 1. Drugs
and dietary management, In Practice, 31, p130-135
Product Codes: 89501 / 89502