NURTENE is intended to improve the fertility of mares and stallions prior to covering:
- Regulation of hormonal activity,
- Regularity and intensity of mare’s season,
- Quality of stallion semen.
The ingredients of the NURTENE formula have been selected for their action on physiology and fertility.
• β-carotene acts as a regulator of reproductive function.
• Vitamin A is involved in progesterone metabolism.
• The synergistic association of vitamin E and selenium contributes to cell membrane protection.
• Phosphorus and zinc are involved in antehypophyseal function.
Feed supplement developed for breeding horses.
Instructions for use:
Give 50 g (1 level scoop) per day for 6 weeks prior to covering.
Each dose provides 280 mg β-carotene.
A 2 kg box of NURTENE is suﬃcient for daily use during the 6 weeks prior to covering.
2 kg box – (EAN 3515657547091). Suﬃcient for a 6-week treatment period.
12 kg barrel – (EAN 3515656665000). Suﬃcient for a 34-week treatment period.